Many people dream of having an iPhone, because it is more than just a phone, it is a symbol of status for many. However, if low-income families are unable to buy an iPhone with their own money, it still does not mean they cannot get one. in this article how to get a free government iPhone.
Low-income families dream of having a good and expensive phone, but they lack the financial means to buy one. You don’t have to worry, we will provide all the information on how to get a free government iPhone. Since mobile phones are versatile and can be used for many things, such as paying bills, ordering food, shopping, communicating, entertainment, and many other things, the usage of mobile phones has increased over the last decade. With mobile phones, we can’t imagine our day-to-day lives without them.
The smartphone market has been flooded with multiple brands offering the best feature phones and fulfilling people’s needs. Despite the high level of competition, every smartphone brand strives to offer better features at a reasonable price to compete with others. Everyone needs a smartphone, as you already know.
Many people can’t afford smartphones and remain connected because they can’t afford huge amounts of money. Government programs like EBB and Lifeline provide free phone and wireless services to low-income people because the government understands the necessity of telecommunications. Programs for low-income people must, however, meet eligibility requirements. Also, you can apply for Assist Wireless Free Government Phones for Low Income.
Free iPhone Giveaways by Companies
The government is not the only one that provides Android phones or iPhones to low-income people. Other organizations also provide these devices. Below you can find a list of companies that provide eligible candidates with free iPhones.
With Lifeline and EBB, NewPhone Wireless has collaborated with government programs. EBB and Lifeline government assistance programs provide free 4G/5G LTE cell phones to eligible candidates. Unlimited text, unlimited talk, and unlimited data are also included. Their network is one of the most reliable in the country and has nationwide coverage.
The Cintex Wireless service provider is another well-known company in the country, and they offer high-quality phones to eligible candidates, including Apple iPhone 6S GSM, Apple iPhone 6 (CDMA or GSM), as well as Android phones like the Galaxy S7, Motorola E5, LG M150, LG Stylo 4 and many others. Louisiana-based Context Wireless provides Federal Lifeline cell phone service.
This program offers eligible customers free texts, free minutes, and free data with government cell phones. These service providers don’t require monthly bills, hidden fees, or contracts. We offer Samsung Galaxy S7, Motorola E5, LG M150, LG Stylo 4, Apple iPhone 6S GSM, and Apple iPhone 6 (CDMA or GSM).
As one of the largest cellular service providers, SFone Wireless focuses primarily on helping low-income families. SFone Wireless provides iPhones or Android phones to low-income individuals. Many low-income families received services from this service provider during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Currently, Sfone Wireless offers its services only in West Virginia, Rhode Island, Maryland, Maine, and Arkansas) and a few other states. As part of the partnership, more phones will be supplied to eligible customers through Context Wireless. Their service will be expanded to more locations in the future. Android smartphone models, Apple iPhone 6 (CDMA or GSM), and Apple iPhone 6S GSM are among the phone models offered by SFone Wireless.
True wireless technology
A second service provider, True Wireless Technology, offers service in Texas, Maryland, Rhode Island, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Free phone plans and wireless plans are being offered by the service provider to eligible candidates.
EBB Program offers Free Government iPhones
Our guide will explain how you can obtain a free iPhone through Lifeline. Here are the steps you need to follow if you’re interested in getting free government iPhones:
- In order to begin the EBB program, you must first verify your eligibility through the National Verifier.
- Getting detailed information about lifeline providers in your state is the next step.
- Last but not least, you should ask them how to get the free government iPhone.
The Lifeline Program Government Offers Free iPhones
The procedure for applying to Lifeline for a free iPhone isn’t that complicated. Lifeline has provided a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for a government-issued iPhone.
- To find your lifeline provider, you must first check the National Verifier’s eligibility criteria.
- Lifeline providers are located in different parts of every state. A provider who offers iPhone models is what you need to find.
- In order to take advantage of this program, you must inquire about how to receive a free government iPhone.
Government iPhones from NewPhone Wireless, Cintex, and SFone
- Make sure you have all the required documents and check to see if you are EBB eligible using the National Verifier.
- Visit the company’s website and fill out the online application with all the necessary information the company asks for if you have everything ready.
- Your application will be verified after you click the Sign-Up button.
- The phone and monthly service will be free once your application is approved. You will receive the phone within 7 to 10 business days, and shipping is free.
Get Free Government iPhones in Other Ways
In addition to getting free government iPhones, there are some other options available:
Participating in Giveaways
There are many giveaways out there, but it is important that you participate in those that provide free iPhones and are sponsored by trustworthy sources. There are a lot of scams on the Internet these days, so be careful before visiting any website.
Participating in Online Contests
You can win a free iPhone through many online contests. Ideally, you should enroll yourself in order to have a chance of winning. The following are some current contests that offer free iPhones:
- Amazon Vine
- Republic Giveaway
There are certainly other ways that you can get a free iPhone if you aren’t eligible for the EBB and Lifeline programs. Nevertheless, you may be able to earn a free iPhone by doing surveys, but you must keep in mind that they are time-consuming.
- Survey Junkie
Eligibility Requirements for Government iPhone
First of all, you need to understand that everyone cannot get a free iPhone from the government. There are eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill to qualify for the programs. It is also important to submit all the required documents to prove that you belong to the low-income group. The eligibility criteria for the Lifeline program and EBB has been listed below:
- When you are working more than 40 hours a week and still do not cross the poverty line then you are qualified for the program.
- Your monthly income should be below the federal poverty level which is 135%
- You must be lifeline eligible and the benefit you are receiving must be per household and it is not transferable.
- If you are already eligible for programs like SSI, Free Lunch, SNAP, Medicaid, and Section 8 housing then you are automatically eligible for a free iPhone without any further checks.
- If you or any of your household members have experienced a heavy loss of income or job loss can be eligible for the program.
- You or your family members are already receiving benefits from the Federal Pell Grant award.
- If you are currently unemployed you are also eligible for the program.
- You will also qualify when you or any of your household members have participated in programs like Supplemental Security Income, Medicaid, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Tribal Head Start, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, Calfresh, Food Stamps, SNAP, Tribal head Start and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Lifeline and EBB Program Documents Required
The government cannot provide free iPhones, as you know. The Lifeline and EBB programs are therefore subject to eligibility requirements. In order to qualify for a free government iPhone, you must submit all the necessary documents. Below is a list of the required documents:
- State IDs, passports, driver’s licenses, military IDs, and government IDs are needed to identify your verification.
- Having a Tribal ID, State ID, utility bill, etc., will assist in verifying your address.
- A payslip, social security statement of benefits, federal or tribal tax returns, and income statements from your employer are all required to verify your income.
- An approval letter, statement of benefits or benefits award letter is needed to prove your participation in a qualifying assistance program. Additionally, evidence of bankruptcy, unemployment, layoffs, a benefit statement, approval letter, etc., must be provided.
Other Phones That Are Offered By The Government
With the EBB and Lifeline program, you will be able to receive phones from well-known manufacturers like Apple, Motorola, LG, and Samsung. The other smartphone models that are offered by EBB and Lifeline providers are listed below. They provide models that are entry-level or mid-range, so don’t expect high-end devices from them.
- ZTE Warp Elite N9518
- NUU A3
- ZTE Prestige 2
- Kyocera Hydro Reach
- Alcatel Dawn
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Motorola E5
- LG M150
- LG Stylo 4
This article should have provided you with all the information you need to get a Free iPhone from the government. Many low-income people cannot afford phones, so they are not connected to the internet. As a result, the federal government has launched a program to provide free iPhones to low-income people. The government program has eligibility requirements, however. The EBB and Lifeline programs also offer free phones through a few service providers such as Sfone Wireless, Cintex Wireless, and NewPhone Wireless. Please share this article with anyone who might be interested in a free government iPhone 13. Have a great day!